C&D Technologies Deep Cycle Series (DCS) batteries are durable batteries for demanding applications requiring the ability to withstand abusive storage and operating conditions. DCS batteries are designed and manufactured for maximum life in applications which are a combination of float and cycle service or for frequent cycling applications. Applications for DCS batteries include: mobility, mobile power, traction, marine vessels, recreational vehicle house power, and UPS applications where long duration, frequent power outages are experienced. DCS technology performance is well known in the industry as the leader in high cycle counts and long life.
C&D Deep Cycle
- Robust DCS plate technology for extended cycle life.
- Computer generated grid design optimized for high power density.
- Low calcium grid alloy for reduced gas emissions and ease of recycling.
- Flame-arresting one-way pressure-relief vent for safety and long life.
- UL-recognized component.
- Thermally welded case-to-cover bond to eliminate leakage.
- Can be used in any orientation. Upright, side, or end mounting recommended.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance.
- Low profile terminals with threaded copper alloy inserts for reduced height, reduced maintenance and increased safety.
C&D Deep Cycle Brochure
C&D Deep Cycle 75-88-100BT Brochure
Midwest/Great Plains, National